If you are making your contribution by mail, please mail your check to:
Friends of Sharon Moriwaki
1050 Bishop Street, #451
Honolulu, HI 96813
Make checks payable to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki.
- For the State Senate race, aggregate contributions cannot exceed $4,000 during an election period. An election period for this campaign is defined as a four-year period between general election days.
- Individuals may contribute up to $4,000 to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki.
- Corporations are required to register and file reports with the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission for contributions from its own treasury that aggregate more than $1,000 per two year election period made to a candidate or candidate committee.
- Candidate committees and political action committees registered with the Federal Election Commission may contribute up to $4,000 to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki. However, if aggregate contributions exceed $1,000, the committee must register as a non-candidate committee with the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission.
- Contributions from individuals must be made from their own funds, and not funds from another.
- Anonymous contributions are prohibited under the campaign spending law.
- Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.
- Contributions from state and local contractors are not permissible.
- Contributions to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki are not tax-deductible.
Redirecting to payment form...