Sharon needs your help to continue her work and bring her message of caring for each other to the State Senate. If you would like to support our work please provide the information below.
If you are making your contribution by mail, please mail your check to:
Friends of Sharon Moriwaki
1050 Bishop Street, #451
Honolulu, HI 96813
Make checks payable to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki.
- For the State Senate race, aggregate contributions cannot exceed $4,000 during an election period. An election period for this campaign is defined as a four-year period between general election days.
- Individuals may contribute up to $4,000 to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki.
- Corporations are required to register and file reports with the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission for contributions from its own treasury that aggregate more than $1,000 per two year election period made to a candidate or candidate committee.
- Candidate committees and political action committees registered with the Federal Election Commission may contribute up to $4,000 to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki. However, if aggregate contributions exceed $1,000, the committee must register as a non-candidate committee with the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission.
- Contributions from individuals must be made from their own funds, and not funds from another.
- Anonymous contributions are prohibited under the campaign spending law.
- Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.
- Contributions from state and local contractors are not permissible.
- Contributions to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki are not tax-deductible.
Redirecting to payment form...